Organic Roofs Ltd have installed thousands of m2 of green roofs in London, our home city of Brighton and around the UK. We operate nationally and have worked as far afield as Ilfracombe to the West and the Isle of Raasay in the Hebrides to the North.
We are a one-stop shop for everything associated with your roof envelope, including waterproofing and insulation but we are equally comfortable working with a main contractor who takes on some or all elements of the roof construction.
Tell us what you need our help with, and we’ll make the process headache free.
When it comes to green roof design you can be confident that we do not economise on the quality or amount of materials in order to bring the job in more cheaply, which is why too many green roofs fail. We always meet or exceed the GRO guidelines for substrate type and depth, which is important because its the the biggest single expense in terms of materials.
We regularly win work on the strength of our clear and helpful communication and our knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff are often praised by our customers and contracting partners. We can offer impartial advice on the best system for your needs and work with all parties involved to ensure what is quite a complex part of the project is seamlessly integrated into your project.
Our current clients include
We aim to ensure that every job goes smoothly by communicating with our clients, their architects and contractors in a clear and timely fashion about the scope of works we are undertaking explaining in good time to clients and their contractors what needs to happen on-site before and after our contribution set out our mutual obligations to each other by
- providing clear terms and conditions
- ensuring our staff are technically competent and well-briefed on the job in hand
- testing our waterproofing before green roof installation
- providing a complementary aftercare visit in the Spring/early Summer following installation to ensure everything is progressing as it should
- Jargon-free communication with all parties
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff in the office and on your site
- We’ll do what we say when we say we’ll do it (and if the weather intervenes we’ll let you know and plan around it)
- Test our waterproofing so you and we know its right before we load the roof
- Comply fully with all relevant health and safety regulations
- Free aftercare visit to check that everything is going as it should be with your roof